Kaptics.com provides you with access to and use of this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), its content (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”, being defined as all web pages including, in particular and not limited to, all information, databases, software, data, files, texts, images, photographs, audio and video animations, user interfaces, messages or any other material created by Kaptics. com or created by third parties and to which Kaptics.com allows access from its Web Site via links and/or its search services), provided that you undertake to comply with these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as the “GCU”) which Kaptics.com will be free to modify at any time. You are therefore advised to refer regularly to the latest version of the GCU, which is permanently available on the Web Site.
The Web Site is a free service provided by Kaptics.com. The Content of the Web Site and its access methods may be modified at any time without prior notification to the user. It is forbidden, whether privately or publicly, to reproduce, copy, sell, resell or exploit, whether for commercial purposes or purely free of charge, all or part of the Web Site or its results or any specific right of access to the Web Site, without the express prior agreement of Kaptics.com.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- The use of the Website is at your own risk, and consequently Kaptics.com invites you to carry out any verification under your exclusive responsibility.
- The Web Site is provided to you on the basis of a “state of the art” service and accessible according to its availability, Kaptics.com not being in any way responsible for any transmission difficulty or any network disruption.
- Kaptics.com does not provide any express or implicit guarantee, in particular and without limitation, as to the quality and compatibility of the Web Site for a specific use and as to the non-violation of the rules of use of the Web Site by its users.
- Kaptics.com makes no warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, that the Website will meet your expectations, now or in the future, or that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable, now or in the future. These same disclaimers apply, including without limitation, to any products, services, information or other materials purchased or obtained by you directly or through the Website.
- Kaptics.com in no way guarantees the quality and/or legality of Content not created by Kaptics.com, and Kaptics.com shall not be held liable for any disputes, actions or recourse by third parties claiming, in particular and without limitation, private rights over the said Content and/or its use.
- It is at your own risk that any material is downloaded or obtained in any other way directly or through the Web Site, and that you will consequently be solely responsible for any damage to your computer or any loss of data resulting from the downloading of this material, and Kaptics.com does not guarantee in any way that any defects that may exist in the software used will be corrected, now or in the future.
- No advice or information, oral and/or written and/or video, obtained by you in the course of using the Website shall create any warranty or liability not expressly set forth in these GCU.
- More generally, Kaptics. com shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage, in particular and without limitation, loss of profits, customers, data or any other loss of intangible assets (even if Kaptics has been informed of the potential for such damage), which may arise from the use or inability to use the Web Site, costs that may arise from the acquisition of substitute goods and/or services resulting from the purchase of goods and/or services or from the receipt of messages or transactions occurring during the use of the Web Site as a result of unauthorized access to the Web Site by a user or the alteration of your transmission or database, or as a result of a statement or conduct of a third party on the Web Site, and any other matter related to the Web Site.
- The Website may provide or third parties may include links to other websites or other Internet sources, and insofar as Kaptics.com cannot perfectly control these external sites and sources, Kaptics.com cannot be held responsible for the availability of these external sites and sources, and cannot be held responsible for the Content, veracity, topicality, quality, completeness, relevance, illegality, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these external sites or sources. In addition, you acknowledge thatKaptics.com cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss, proven or alleged, consecutive or in relation with the use or with the fact of having trusted, notably and not restrictively, the Content, goods or services available on these external sites or sources, by way of posting, electronic mail transmissions (“e-mail”), or by any other means.
- Kaptics.com assumes that all sites listed here either directly or indirectly as a hyperlink are honest and ethical. However, Kaptics.com has no relationship with the majority of these companies and no investigation has been conducted on them. Furthermore, the information contained on this site has been obtained from sources deemed reliable and extreme care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information. Nevertheless, Kaptics.com cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information contained on this site. The responsibility for the use of any or all of the information contained in this site is solely and entirely that of the user. The content of this site is provided for information purposes only.